Mentoring Changes Lives
Nurturing and stable relationships with caring adults are essential to healthy human development beginning at birth.
To a child, love, care and attention means:
Research has consistently shown that mentored children have greater success in school and life, as well as increased :
- Social Skills
- Physical Growth
- Emotional Health
- Sense of Trust and Belonging.
Benefits “By the Numbers”:
- 91% feel better about themselves.
- 65% have improved self-confidence.
- 67% have a better sense of right and wrong.
- 76% show improved school grades.
- 80% have a better school attendance record.
- 82% develop better relationships with their teacher.
- 90% get along better with other kids.
As a mentor or volunteer, YOU enable this profound impact.